Compressed Block 1 KG
Product code: Cocopeat 10
For convenience in handling and savings in cost of Transportation.
These bricks could be easily reconstituted by adding water till it becomes light and fluffy.
A 1 kg compressed Block will reconstitute to give 8-10 litres of coco-peat.
Benefits of 1 kg compressed Block
* High moisture retention * Improves physical & biological condition of soil* Improves aeration
* Reduces frequency of irrigation * Enhances strong and healthy root system * Better yield.
Contains natural enzymes, humus and plant nutrients
* Holds and provides water and nutrients as required
* Improve yield in horticulture and floriculture crops
* Reduces soil temparature.
- Size of briquette 240 x 195 x 40 mms
- Weight of briquette 1000 gms
- Volume 8 to 10 ltrs when packed.
- Electrical conductivity Less than 0.5 milli mhos
- pH Between 6 & 7
- Moisture Content less than 15%
- Organic matter 80.12%
- Salt (NaCl) 0.10%
- Organic Carbon 10.21%
- Nitrogen as N 0.79%
- Phosphate as P2O5 0.38%
- Potash 0.49%
Place M-Brick in a 12Ltr container. Pour 3 ltrs. of water per briquette of 1000 gms.
Allow the briquette to soak in the water.
Stir until light and fluffy. M-Brick 650gm briquette is ready as planting media.
Compressed Block Is Also Available In 650 gms and 850 gms.